To promote the sustainable development of social enterprises (SEs) of Hong Kong through the B2B or B2SE strategy, the Hong Kong General Chamber of Social Enterprises (GCSE) is holding the first Hong Kong Social Enterprise Autumn Trade Fair this year🎪, with the aim to promote business deals and transactions of SEs with government departments, organizations and private enterprises. Through acquisition of bigger sized business deals and longer term trade partnerships with corporates and organizations, HK SEs are expected to have sustainable development to create greater positive impact to HK society⚙️.
Businesses, non-profit organizations, SEs, academic organizations and the public are all welcome. Registration link: https://bit.ly/3rLucCg
- ✨SE Circle: Hong Kong Social Enterprise Autumn Trade Fair✨
- 🗓Date: 28 October 2022 (Friday)
- ✍🏻Reception Time : 9:45 am
- ⏰Time: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- 📍Venue: Nina B, 7/F, Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West | 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T., Hong Kong
- 💰Fee: Free admission
- ✨Event highlights: SE booths, SE performance, symposium by corporate leaders, experts and seasoned sector operators.
Click here to revisit event highlights: https://bit.ly/3zYrlup